Fall is in the air...

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Penn State Football 2007

Welcome to my autumnal obsession -- Penn State football. With every passing year, my inner Penn Stater grows stronger. And it seems even more so this year, probably compounded by the distance between Haifa Street in Baghdad and College Avenue in my hometown, State College, PA. It's also heightened by the fact that fall is without question my favorite season -- there is simply no better place than State College on a crisp, cool October day. So for me, obsessing about the Blue and White is a way of connecting to my home, and all the great things about growing up in such an incredible place. I miss it. And I will miss getting to at least one game with my Dad, like I do every year. So here's my video tribute -- the annual pre-season stadium video!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you!
-Zachary Donahue BS Fin '05